The wonders of Turkey and Jordan await on this amazing tour combination. In Turkey, you have time to explore Istanbul to fully appreciate the city’s iconic sites and hidden gems. Then travel to Pamukkale, Cappadocia and more. Next, venture to Jordan, where you will discover how Petra lives up to the hype and spend an unforgettable night in a Bedouin camp!
2020 – 17, 21, 24, 25 February; 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 17, 23, 24, 30, 31 March
From $4999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Istanbul & Amman
- Economy flight from Istanbul to Amman
- 17 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Istanbul
- 1 night Canakkale
- 2 nights Kusadasi
- 1 night Pamukkale
- 1 night Konya
- 2 nights Cappadocia
- 1 night Ankara
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package dates
- 21 meals: 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 9 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Transfers in private car, a/c vehicle with English-speaking, assisting driver
- 4 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in Amman
- 1 night hotel accommodation with breakfast in Petra
- 1 night night Wadi Rum Camp with breakfast and dinner, private tent with private bathroom
- Dead Sea private Beach entrance fee (swim and beach use only)
- English-speaking local guides in Jerash & Petra
- 3 hours jeep ride with Bedouin driver in Wadi Rum
Want to experience even more of the world’s great wonders on your trip? You can add Egypt with packages starting from $7999 for a limited time.
This special offer ends 31 December, 2019, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.