The wonders of Jordan and Turkey await on this amazing tour combination. Jordan will be an experience you’ll never forget, with the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea, stand atop Mount Nebo, where it’s believed Moses climbed to see the Promised Land and spend time in Petra. Next venture to Turkey, where you have time to explore Istanbul to fully appreciate the city’s iconic sites and hidden gems. Then travel to Pamukkale, Cappadocia and more!
Hurry, this deal saves you $2000 per couple & the sale has been extended to 7 January!
Departs Wednesdays & Fridays:
$3999 – November 2020 and February 2021
$4299 – March 2021
Contact us for the price of other departure dates.
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Amman &, Istanbul
- One way economy airfares from Amman to Istanbul
- 6 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Dead Sea, 2 nights Petra, 2 nights Amman,
- Breakfast daily
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Visa to Jordan
- 11 nights accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 3 nights Istanbul, 1 night Canakkale, 2 nights Kusadasi, 1 night Pamukkale, 1 night Konya, 2 nights Cappadocia, 1 night Ankara
- 9 breakfasts, 6 dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Services of a local tour guide
Want to experience even more of the world’s great wonders on your trip? You can add Egypt with packages starting from $7999 for a limited time.
This special offer ends 7 January, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.