March is the most magnificent time to visit Japan because, if the weather is right, it’s the best season to see the cherry trees in full bloom. This tour starts in the modern city of Osaka and travels to Kyoto, Nara, Nagoya and the foothills of sacred Mount Fuji, before reaching Tokyo, where you have time to explore this fascinating city.
Hurry, this special offer ends on 31 January, 2019.
2019 – 20 March
From $3499 per person twin share
Single supplement applies.
- Return economy airfare from Sydney or Melbourne to Japan (extra $300 per person from Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Hobart or Canberra)
- 6 nights in 3-4 star hotels (locally rated)
- Coach transportation & transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking tour guide(s)
- $80 per person for tipping
- Single supplement
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Transport not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 January, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!