It’s the most spectacular time to visit Japan and rarely will you see a deal this good during peak season! Highlights include exploring Osaka, visiting the Great Eastern Temple in Nara, see Inuyama Castle and Nagoya’s famous Osu Shopping Street, travel to the region of Mount Fuji and enjoy time to discover the diversity of Tokyo.
2020 – 20 & 27 March, 3 & 10 April
From $3299 per person twin share
- Return Economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Brisbane to Osaka and Tokyo
- 6 nights 3-4 star hotels (locally rated)
- Meals as indicated
- Luxury coach transportation & transfers
- Admissions to scenic attractions
- English speaking tour guide(s)
- Airport to Hotel Transfers
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.