Discover the wonders of the Middle Kingdom on a tour of China’s highlights, then board Royal Caribbean’s 5-star Spectrum of the Seas for an 8-night cruise including stops in Vladivostok, Maizuru and Fukuoka.
Travel tip: it’s only $100 pp more for an Oceanview Cabin, or upgrade to Balcony cabin for only $200 pp extra!
2020 – 24 April
Melbourne & Sydney Departures:
- Inside cabin from $2599 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $2699 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $2799 per person twin share
Brisbane & Perth Departures:
- Inside cabin from $2799 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $2899 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $2999 per person twin share
- International airfares flying a premium airline to Beijing & return from Shanghai
- 8 nights China tour from Beijing to Shanghai
- Daily Breakfast and other meals indicated in the tour itinerary
- 8 nights Japan & Russia cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas
- All meals and entertainment on board
- Port taxes and cruise gratuities
- Single supplement
- Visas for China & Russia
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Any items not specified in the inclusions or in the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is VERY limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.