This independent holiday package includes all the essentials so you can enjoy exploring at your leisure. Start with a tour of Tokyo to help get your bearings, then enjoy discovering the city’s many highlights. Travel by Bullet Train to Kyoto, where a local tour will take you to Nijo Castle and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kinkaku-ji Temple, or Golden Pavilion. Optional tours can be added to pre-book your sightseeing, or you have the flexibility to discover the wonders of Japan at your own pace.
2019 – 27 May
Other dates available from March to December 2019, but may cost more.
From $2399 per person twin share
Please contact us for single rates.
- Return economy class flights from Australian capital cities to Tokyo & Osaka.
- 7 nights accommodations
- 4 nights Tokyo
- 3 nights Kyoto
- Breakfast daily
- Transportation between cities via Bullet Train
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as per itinerary
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Airport transfers
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends on 14 March, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing holiday package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.