This marvellous tour combination has you living the good life in Italy and discovering many of the world’s lesser-known historic sites in Malta. There’s the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, with highlights such as guided tours of Rome and Pompeii, the picturesque Italian Lakes, exploring the medieval fortified city of Mdina, visiting Malta’s foremost aristocratic palace and wine tasting in a centuries-old winery!
2019 – 19 May, 16 June, 8 September & 7 October
2019 – 5 May; 2 & 30 June; 14 & 28 July; 22 September
- Return economy airfare from Australian Capital Cities to Rome with Emirates.
- Extra $250 from Hobart and Canberra. Extra $600 from Darwin.
- 18 nights’ accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room.
- Services of your tour leader
- 18 breakfasts, 1 Antipasto, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as per itinerary
- Single supplement (optional)
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 27 March 2019 and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.