Combine Italy, famous for its majestic history, rich culture and inviting climate, with Malta, a nation known for historic sites related to a succession of rulers including the Romans, Moors, Knights of Saint John, French and British. With numerous destinations and an itinerary that allows for personal time to explore, this excursion is perfect for first-time visitors as well as for seasoned travellers.
2020 – 30 May, 05 June, 05 Sept, 29 Sept, 03, 27, 24 October
From $4999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares Australia to Rome & Malta flying Emirates, Qatar or Etihad Airlines
- Domestic flight from Rome to Malta
- 14 nights accommodations – in centrally located hotels in Italy and Malta with breakfast daily.
- 14 breakfasts, 1 Antipasto, 3 dinners.
- Travel on a Modern air conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet.
- 14 tour Experiences (including guided walking tours, orientation walks, driving tours of cities plus other exciting experiences)
- Single supplement, from $1999 if you wish to guarantee your own room
- Airport transfers in Rome
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Sightseeing, entrance fees & meals not included in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, such as drinks, snacks, laundry, WiFi etc.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
This special offer 31 January, 2020, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.