Get ready for a treat on this fly-stay-cruise holiday. Enjoy 2 nights exploring Rome at your leisure, then board Royal Caribbean’s impressive ‘Explorer of the Seas’ for a cruise to Sicily, Crete, Mykonos, Ephesus, Santorini and Naples!
2020 – 14 May
- Inside cabin from $3399 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $3699 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $3999 per person twin share
- International flights from Australia to Rome return
- 10 nights Eastern Mediterranean cruise from Rome on board ‘Explorer of the Seas’
- All meals and entertainment on board
- Port fees and taxes
- Cruise Gratuities
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel stay in Rome
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (essential)
- All airport & cruise port transfers
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Other personal expenses (eg drinks, laundry)
- Any items not specified in the inclusions or in the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is VERY limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.