Trip highlights include the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, a rickshaw ride along the lanes of Chandni Chowk, the mesmerising Place of Mirrors at Amber Fort, the iconic Taj Mahal, Khajuraho Temple and a boat ride in the golden hour of dawn along the Ganges River. Plus you will be in India for Holi celebrations, the fabulous festival of colour!
2019 – 16 & 18 March
From $2699 per person twin share
Single supplement from $999
- Return economy flights from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane to Delhi
- All intra-flights: Khajuraho-Varanasi & Varanasi-New Delhi
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights New Delhi
- 2 nights Jaipur
- 2 nights Agra
- 1 night Khajuraho
- 2 nights Varanasi
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates
- 17 meals: 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 10 February 2019 and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.