Experience India’s delightful diversity and unique culture on the 10-day Best of India tour. With its bursting population, vast history and authentic lifestyle, it provides an unforgettable experience. Take the Golden Triangle route through Delhi, Agra and Jaipur while embracing the world-famous sites as well as hidden gems. Visit the Taj Mahal and in Varanasi a treasured moment will be taking a boat ride on the River Ganges at sunrise.
SAVE 50% and confirm your place with a deposit of only $200 per person when you book by 31 January, 2021.
2022 – 05, 19 February, 05, 19 March, 09, 30 April, 21 May, 11 June, 02, 23 July, 13 Aug, 03,17, September, 01, 15, 29 October, 12, 26 November
From $1399 per person twin share – normally $2799!
Single supplement from $999 to guarantee your own room
- Airport transfers on the first and last days of the tour
- Accommodation in 4 & 3-star hotels
- Overnight stay in an air conditioned train
- 9 breakfasts, drinking water supply in vehicle
- Air-conditioned coach or minibus, jeep ride at Amber Fort, rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Services of experienced local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- International flights – please contact us for special airfare quotes
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
Safe Travels: The wellbeing and safety of our passengers and staff has always been our priority and this continues as we adjust to a new world for travellers. Destination International Holidays is committed to ensuring your peace of mind with enhanced health & safety standards and practices on our tours. We work closely with tour operators that have received the Safe Travels stamp by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC), which enables travellers to recognise companies around the world that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
This special offer ends 31 January 2021, unless sold out sooner! It is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing small group tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.