Trip highlights include Delhi’s Red Fort, impressive Amber Fort, a spectacular evening desert camel ride, wildlife viewing in Ranthambore, sunrise visit to the mesmerising Taj Mahal, a boat ride in the golden hour of dawn along the Ganges River and more!
2019 – from 10 October to 25 November
2020 – from 1 February to 25 March & 25 April to 31 May
$1999 per person twin share, based on 3-star hotels
$2799 per person twin share, based on 4-star hotels
Single Supplement 3-star $699
Single Supplement 4-star $899
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth to Delhi.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival / departure at the airport by our office representative.
- 12 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- 2 nights in overnight train in 3 tier AC Sleeper (no breakfast)
- All transfers, sightseeing excursions & entrance fees as per program
- English-speaking local guide for all the visits as per itinerary
- Train fares from Agra to Varanasi and Varanasi to Delhi
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Still & video camera fees
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, gratuities)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the below itinerary for full details and booking conditions
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.