Cruise the Pacific from Sydney to Honolulu and enjoy the ultimate holiday for rest, relaxation and escaping the daily grind. Cruising aboard award-winning Celebrity Solstice, you’ll get to stop at New Zealand’s beautiful Bay of Islands, then top if off with stunning Tahiti and time to explore the capital of Papeete as well as the tropical isles of Moorea and Bora Bora. The fun doesn’t stop there, on arrival in Honolulu you’ll have two fantastic nights at a well-located Waikiki hotel before travelling home on your included flight to Australia.
2019 – 12 April
- Inside cabin from $3299 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $3799 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $4199 per person twin share
- Concierge from $4499 per person twin share
- 18 nights Sydney to Honolulu cruise aboard Celebrity Solstice with all meals and entertainment on board
- 2 nights at the newly renovated Queen Kapiolani Hotel, Waikiki, Hawaii
- One-way economy airfare from Honolulu to Sydney
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 February 2019 and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.