Greece wants to join our travel bubble and it’s not too silly, since they’ve managed coronavirus much better than other parts of Europe. They could make great travel buddies when you think about getting to experience incredible ancient sites, exploring the charismatic island of Crete or simply looking out over the beautiful Aegean Sea while you sip a sunset cocktail in Santorini!
Bonus: Book now for next year and pay later!
You can book now to lock in great savings on 2021 departures, but you don’t need to pay your deposit until August!
2021 – 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November
From $2999 per person twin share
- International economy return airfares with Etihad Airways (or similar standard airline)
- One way economy airfares as follows:
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Crete
- Crete to Athens
- Accommodation as follows:
- 2 nights UMA Ray Suite Santorini (or similar)
- 3 nights Elio Bortolo Hotel Chania, Crete (or similar)
- 3 nights Amalia Hotel in Athens (or similar)
- Athens Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- Daily breakfast
This special offer ends soon and if you book by 31 July, 2020, you don’t need to pay a deposit until August. The package is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this fabulous Greek Islands holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.