This 11-day holiday provides a great introduction to Greece, with an escorted tour of Athens. History comes to life when your local guide walks you through the places where the heroes and heroines from Greek mythology played out their stories. You then travel by ferry to enjoy leisurely stays on Mykonos, Santorini and Ios, where you’ll get to gaze out over golden beaches, explore charming hilltop villages and soak up those iconic Greek Islands experiences.
Hurry, this hot deal ends on 29 February, 2020.
Departs Wednesdays & Fridays:
2020 – from 16 May to 30 June
From $3299 per person twin share.
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Athens
- 9 nights accommodation in 3 & 4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts
- Economy class ferry
- Return transfers between the island ports & the hotels
- Services of experienced tour leader
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Single supplement, from $1099 and includes your own room
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Meals, sightseeing and entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 29 February, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!