There’s so much in store for you on this two-week journey through Eastern Europe. Discover the wonders of Ukraine in Kiev and legendary Odessa, the Pearl of the Black Sea. Travel via the the mysterious land of Transnistria to Moldova to discover iconic monasteries, centuries-old sites and the world’s second largest wine cellar. In Romania the highlights continue as you travel historic trade routes, explore scenic villages, visit the castle that famously inspired the depiction of Count Dracula’s castle and end of a high note in Bucharest, known for good reason as Little Paris of the East.
2019 – 19 May
From $3999 per person twin share
Please contact us for single rates.
- International airfares flying a premium airline
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Air conditioned transport throughout the tour
- Services of a local tour leader throughout
- Entrance fees to various sites
- Daily Breakfast and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Items of a personal nature, such as drinks, snacks, laundry, WiFi etc.
- Any items not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities for guides & drivers
This special offer ends very soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.