A journey that combines two of the world’s great civilisations, Turkey & Egypt. Spend the first 11 nights on an escorted tour exploring all that Turkey has to offer, from Istanbul’s impressive Blue Mosque to a poignant visit to Gallipoli and the surreal rock formations of Cappadocia. In Egypt your local guide/Egyptologist will walk you through the wonders of the Great Pyramids and the many incredible sites that will be visited while you enjoy the luxury of your Nile River cruise.
Hurry, this special deal ends on 31 January, 2019.
2019 – multiple departures in October & November
From $4999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfare from Australian capital cities to Istanbul & Cairo (Extra $300 pp from Canberra or Hobart)
- 11 nights first class hotels in Turkey
- 2 nights 4-star hotel in Cairo
- 7 nights on board 5-star Nile River cruise
- Meals as included in the itinerary
- Sightseeing & monument entrance fees as per itinerary
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour guides
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Tips for guides and drivers in Egypt (included in Turkey)
This special offer ends 31 January, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!