Marvel at the wonders of Jordan and Egypt on this cultural adventure. Explore Jordan’s rich history including the ruins of Jerash and Ajloun. Camp overnight in the desert of Wadi Rum and float in the Dead Sea. Be awestruck by the Red Rose City of Petra before heading to the bustling markets of Cairo. Cruise along the Nile from Aswan to Luxor in a 5-Star Nile cruiser. Soak up the Egyptian history as you discover the Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel and more.
2020 – May, October & November
From $4499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Amman and Cairo
- One-way economy flight between Amman and Cairo
- 14 nights accommodation in hotels and 5-star Nile river cruise ship
- Airport transfers
- 14 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 3 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, 4 X 4 Jeep (Wadi Rum)
- Services of experienced guides licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- Single supplement, from $1300 & includes your own room
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 29 February, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.