Every month they are uncovering more hidden secrets in Egypt and this tour is your chance to discover its many wonders for yourself. Your journey begins in the impressive capital of Cairo but Day 2 is what you’ve really come to see – the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. The wow moments keep coming when you board your 5-star Nile River cruise and have the chance to visit the Temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo, Valley of the Kings and many more breathtaking sites. This tour of Egypt has been carefully planned to provide the perfect balance of guided excursions and free time to explore at your own pace. Plus you get to treat yourself to the incredible trip and enjoy the luxury of 4 and 5-star hotels without blowing the travel budget!
2019 – 3, 10, 17 & 24 May; 11, 18 & 25 October; 1, 8, 15 & 22 November
From $2999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth to Cairo (Adelaide, Hobart & Canberra extra $275 pp. Darwin extra $550 pp)
- 5 nights hotel accommodation in twin rooms (single travellers have the option to pay a surcharge to ensure a private room)
- 3 nights aboard 5-star Nile River cruise ship
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- All taxes and local payments (excluding entrance fees)
- All transfers and pick-ups
- Modern air-conditioned bus transport
- Internal flight Cairo to Aswan with transfers
- Services of English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide throughout
- Single supplement
- Egypt visa fee
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Tips for guides and drivers
This special offer ends 31 May, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!