Discover the many wonders of Israel and Egypt on this impressive tour combination. In Israel, visit astounding Roman, Byzantine and Crusader ruins, enjoy the Sea of Galilee, explore the coastal city of Tel Aviv, discover Jerusalem’s remarkable walled Old City and more. Venture to Egypt where your first class tour will take you to Cairo and Alexandria before boarding a magnificent Nile River cruise.
2020 – 23 April, 02, 07, 09, 28, 30 May; 10, 17, 22, 24, 31 October;
07, 12, 19, 21, 26 November
From $8499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Tel Aviv & Cairo
- 21 nights First Class accommodations
- 4 nights Jerusalem at Mount Zion Hotel, Jerusalem.
- 1 night Dead Sea at Daniel Dead Sea Hotel, Dead Sea.
- 2 nights Galilee Region at Ramot Resort Hotel, Sea of Galilee.
- 2 nights Tel Aviv at Dan Panorama Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv.
- 4 nights Cairo at Marriott Hotel
- 1 night Alexandria at Steinberger Hotel
- 7 nights Nile Cruise Princess Sarah II ship
- All transfers included
- 32 meals: 12 breakfasts, 7 lunches 13 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour managers throughout
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Visa fees
- Sightseeing, entrance fees & meals not included in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, such as drinks, snacks, laundry, WiFi etc.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.