Discover the many wonders of Israel, Jordan, Egypt and Turkey on this impressive tour combination. In Israel, visit astounding Roman, Byzantine and Crusader ruins, discover Jerusalem’s remarkable walled Old City and more. Venture to Jordan where you will tour the breathtaking ‘rose red’ city and see Petra’s most beautiful monument. Next, prepared to be wowed in Egypt when you get to see the Great Pyramids and famous Sphinx up close. Then fly to Istanbul where a local walking tour will introduce you to the city’s iconic sites and hidden gems.
Departs daily in 2020:
01 Feb to 31 March, 25 April to 31 May,
10 October to 30 November
From $7499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Tel Aviv & Istanbul
- Centrally located 4-star hotels
- All transfers in comfortable vehicles
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner)
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- International flight tickets from Tel-Aviv to Amman
- International flight tickets from Amman to Cairo
- International flight tickets from Cairo to Istanbul
- Admissions to the ancient sites indicated on the itinerary
- Bottled water during the trip
- Single supplement, from $1800
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Visa fees
- Sightseeing, entrance fees & meals not included in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, such as drinks, snacks, laundry, WiFi etc.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.