**SORRY, THIS DEAL HAS NOW ENDED. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ITINERARY PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CURRENT RATES.”
Many of our travellers have been asking for a trip that combines these incredible countries, so here it is, at over $2000 less than what you’d normally expect to pay!
Discover the breathtaking wonders of Petra, spend a night in a bedouin camp, feel the thrill of standing in front of the Great Pyramids and experience the dreamlike landscapes of Cappadocia – all these highlights and more over three incredible weeks!
2020 – 03, 23 February; 05, 08, 22 March; 10, 24 May
From $5699 per person twin share
- Return economy class airfares from Australia to Amman, Cairo & Istanbul
- 18 nights 3-4 star hotel accommodation with breakfast and private facilities
- 1 night in comfortable Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum
- 1 night in a Nubian guesthouse in Aswan
- 1 night felucca sailboat cruise with accompanying support boat with toilet & shower
- All transport and transfers in AC vehicles (plus Bedouin jeeps in Wadi Rum)
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- 4×4 jeep safari in Wadi Rum
- Services of a specialist tour guides for sightseeing tours
- Meals & sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
This special offer ends 31 October, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.