This is Egypt and Jordan at their most epic. Pinch yourself while you’re standing in front of the Great Pyramids, treat yourself to a 5-star cruise down the Nile, discover the breathtaking wonders of Petra, spend a night in a bedouin camp in the most magnificent desert landscape of Jordan and experience more than you can imagine in two weeks!
Departs Fridays in 2020:
1 February to 31 March
01 May to 15 June
10 October to 15 November
From $4499 per person
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Cairo & Amman
- All airport transfers in Cairo & Amman
- 5 nights hotel rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 3 nights twin share cabins with private en-suite facilities on 5-star Nile River cruise ship
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Transport by modern air-conditioned private minibus/coach
- Internal flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Extras Services of your Egyptologist tour leader
- Transfers in private van, a/c vehicle with English-speaking, assisting driver
- 1 night hotel with breakfast in Amman
- 1 night hotel with breakfast in Petra
- 1 night Wadi Rum Camp with breakfast and dinner, private tent with sharing bathroom
- Guided sightseeing as per itinerary
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Egypt entry fees: approximately $80 per person local payment
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.