**THIS DEAL HAS NOW ENDED, BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ITINERARY PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CURRENT RATES.**
This amazing 17-day holiday includes a riveting felucca Nile cruise, visits to the Great Pyramids and the vast monuments of Luxor, as well as a deep dive into the rich archaeological heritage of the famous Valley of the Kings. Not to mention a foray to an all-inclusive Red Sea resort, and sleeping under the starry sky at a desert camp in Wadi Rum! Discover the incredible Red Rose City of Petra, float in the Dead Sea, traverse Cairo and Amman with a local guide by your side, and so much more.
2020 – 15 May, 11 September, 09 October, 06 November
From $3999 per person
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Cairo & Amman
- 13 nights hotel accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- 1 night on a traditional wooden felucca boat
- 14 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 6 dinners
- Modern air-conditioned private minibus/coach
- Internal flight from Cairo to El Sheikh
- English-speaking tour leader
- Expert local guides
- Single supplement, from $599
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Egypt entry fees: approximately $150 per person local payment
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 3 December, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.