On our Cuba group tour you will not only discover the amazing Cuban history, culture, sites and landscapes, you will meet and interact with a cross-section of locals, each with their own story to tell and experiences to share. You will stay in traditional Casa Particulares, or Cuban B&Bs to be fully immersed in local life and if you’re travelling solo, there is no single supplement. From Havana’s historic buildings to the colonial streets of Camaguey and brilliant underwater seascape of Bay of Pigs, Cuba will constantly excite, enthuse and enlighten you!
Hurry, this special deal ends on 31 January, 2019.
2019 – Every Monday from 01 February to 25 March, 01 May to 31 May, 25 July to 10 September & 10 October to 30 November.
2020 – Every Monday from 01 Feb to 25 March, 01 May to 31 May, 25 July to 10 September & 10 October to 30 November.
From $4299 per person twin share
No single supplement for solo travellers!
- Return economy airfare from most Australian capital cities to Havana, Cuba
- 14 nights Casa B&Bs in Cuba
- Daily breakfast
- Travel by private transportation, local Viazul bus & taxi
- Internal flight Baracoa to Havana
- English-speaking tour guides
- Visa/Tourist Card fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing and entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 January, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!