Do and see more with our hot cruise specials! Whether you want to sail the seven seas on a magnificent ocean cruise, explore the quaint village banks of Europe on a luxurious river cruise, or discover rarely seen territory on an expedition cruise, we have the deal for you!
Latest Cruise Deals
$4499 – Carnival Cruise from Los Angeles to Singapore – 30 days – Inc flights
$3999 – Cuba Tour & Cruise – 14 days – Inc flights
$3499 – Egypt Tour & Nile Cruise – 10 days – Inc flights
$1999 – New Zealand Cruise – 14 days – inc flights
$3399 – Singapore to Sydney Cruise – 18 days – inc flights
$2799 – Singapore to Hong Kong Christmas Shopping tour – 17 days – inc flights
$4699 – Eastern Danube River Cruise – Budapest to Bucharest – 14 days -inc flights
NEW TO CRUISING?
Facts for First Time Cruisers
- Be Practical and fulfill your dreams. There are cruises available for any budget
- From 3 to 100 days, cruises are available to fit with every holiday schedule
- At a hotel you check-in, on a cruise you check out
- One thing you’ll never see on a menu is the Price It’s included
- Cruising allows quality time with your family
- Visit as many as 6 destinations in just one week
- Sailing in the Tropic of Capricorn beats sitting on the highway
- Get trim in state-of-the-art fitness centers
- No packing-unpacking-packing-unpacking-packing
- Travel to over 1800 ports around the world
- The world is 2/3 water. Until you go on a cruise, you haven’t seen the World
- Rejuvenate mind, body and spirit in the shipboard spa
- For the health conscious, low-calorie low-sodium and heart-healthy meals are available
- A resort just sits there, but a cruise will move you
- Listen to enrichment lectures by world-renowned experts
- On some cruise ships, kids sail free, and they’ll love you for it
- Organized kids activities from toddlers to teens
- You don t need to make nightly dinner reservations
- Live entertainment, Casinos, Spas, All within a short stroll
- No cover charge for entertainment, ever.
- Experience other cultures
- Do everything, or nothing at all
Every day, more and more people are discovering the all-inclusive pleasures of a cruise holiday. More singles, families, couples, honeymooners, second honeymooners and groups of friends are sailing away on the holiday of a lifetime. Last year alone nearly six and a half million people enjoyed a cruise vacation. When you add it at up, it’s easy to see why.
The price of your cruise includes all of your meals and in-between snacks on-board; your accommodation, activities, parties and entertainment; plus, an exciting voyage to some of the most provocative and culturally enriching places in the world.
You’ll find that a cruise ship is a floating resort, with all the things a fine resort has to offer and in most cases more! You’ll meet new friends who share the same tastes and interests as you. The hassles of an ordinary holiday are completely eliminated.
A cruise is one convenient package.
You don’t have to worry about making dinner or nightclub reservations, running to make flight connections as you travel from one destination to another, or packing and unpacking. You can lie back and be completely pampered. or, go non-stop. Dine like never before. Enjoy one great show after another. Let your cares float away!
CRUISE LINGO 101
GET TO KNOW YOUR SHIP
- Ship is referred to as a female
- Berth: A fancy word for where the ship parks
- Bow/Stern(Aft): Front and rear of the ship, respectively
- Port/Starboard: Left and right of the ship, respectively
- Gangway: The passageway where you board
- Cabin: Your room onboard – just like your favorite hotel room, but floating
- Tender: A small vessel that transports people from ship to shore
- The “bridge” is the place where the Captain and his crew steer the ship.
- The “brig” is the ship’s jail.
- It is a “Purser’s Desk” not an Information Desk or a Front Desk.
- Ship has decks not floors
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT CRUISING
- Embark: To get on the ship. Getting off is called disembarking
- Excursion: Activities, tours or entertainment offered in each port
- Knot: A unit of speed that equals one nautical mile an hour
- Mustering: The safety drill conducted before every cruise
- Ports: The cities, towns and islands the ship (and you) will be visiting
Call us on 1300 813 391 for information on our Cruise Deals.