What a spectacular cruise & tour package! Your 9-night MSC cruise sails from Buenos Aires to Brazil and Uruguay. Then fly to Iguazu Falls where the wows keep coming as you tour Buenos Aires and Los Glaciares National Park.
BONUS: Book by 31 January and you can take 15% OFF the price. That’s a saving of nearly $1200 on an inside cabin!
2021 – 27 February, 17 March
- Inside cabin from $7,999 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $8,499 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $8,999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfare from Australia to Buenos Aires
- All intra-flights: Buenos Aires – Iguazu-Buenos Aires – El Calafate – Buenos Aires
- 8 nights First Class hotel accommodations
- 2 nights Iguazu, Argentina, 4 nights Buenos Aires, 2 nights El Calafate.
- 9 nights South America Cruise on MSS Orchestra, with all meals & entertainment on aboard
- 34 meals: 18 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- Tour sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager & local guides
- Single supplement
- Visa fees (where required)
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Meals, sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours & shore excursions
- Cruise tips, drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 30 June, 2020, but the Bonus 15% Off ends 31 January, 2020. It is subject to availability so we recommending booking early. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise and tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.