All aboard for a luxurious Australian adventure. First, cruise Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef on the newest member of the P&O fleet. Then, after a couple of nights to explore Brisbane, it’s time to embark on a splendid Great Southern rail journey from Brisbane to Adelaide with stops in Coffs Harbour, the Hunter region, Broken Hill and Silverton!
Bonus: it’s only $200 per person extra to upgrade to an Oceanview cabin on the cruise!
2021 – 27 November
- Inside cabin from $3,999 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $4,199 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $4,299 per person twin share
- Suite from $4,999 per person twin share
- Cruise – 7 nights Queensland & Great Barrier Reef cruise from Brisbane
- Choice of cabin aboard P&O’s Pacific Encounter
- All meals and non-chargeable entertainment on the ship
- Hotel – 2 nights pre-train accommodation at Holiday Inn Express Brisbane or similar
- Train – 4 days / 3 nights aboard The Great Southern, travelling from Brisbane to Adelaide
- Gold Class Twin Cabin with private ensuite
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines & beverages on board the train
- Off-train experiences
This special offer ends soon and is likely to sell out quickly. This package is subject to availability and prices can alter at the time of booking. Prices are based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise and rail package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.