You won’t believe what’s included on this luxe holiday of a lifetime! Fly to Singapore for a 4-star stay with sightseeing, then board Cunard’s majestic Queen Elizabeth and cruise to Fremantle. Enjoy 4 nights exploring Perth before boarding the legendary Indian Pacific for a fully-inclusive Gold Class train journey across Australia. Cap it off with another 4-star city stay, this time in Sydney’s famous Rocks district, and reflect on your amazing travel experience!
Travel Bonus: Check out the low upgrade prices to enjoy Oceanview or Balcony cabins on Queen Elizabeth!
2021 – 7 November
Inside cabin from $6499 per person twin share
Oceanview cabin from $6799 per person twin share
Balcony cabin from $6999 per person twin share
- One-way flight to Singapore – economy class airfare from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
- 3 nights Novotel Singapore on Stevens
- Singapore sightseeing as per itinerary
- Cunard Cruise Singapore to Fremantle aboard Queen Elizabeth
- All meals and non-chargeable entertainment on board the ship
- 4 nights Novotel Perth Langley Hotel
- Indian Pacific Train from Perth to Sydney
- 3 nights aboard Indian Pacific in a private Gold Class cabin
- All meals on the train, FREE beverages, toiletries kit, Cabin Steward service, in-cabin music and commentary, use of Outback Explorer Lounge
- All Indian Pacific Off-Train Excursions & Activities (eg Broken Hill, Blue Mountains, Kalgoorlie, Rawlinna, Cook)
- 3 nights Rydges Sydney Harbour Hotel
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise & rail package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.