Cruise the Pacific from Sydney to Honolulu with Royal Caribbean aboard the magnificent Radiance of the Seas. You’ll get to stop in New Zealand and stunning Tahiti, where you’ll have time to explore the capital of Papeete as well as the tropical isles of Moorea and Bora Bora. The fun doesn’t stop there, on arrival in Honolulu you have a whole week in Waikiki before travelling home on your included flight to Australia.
2020 – 18 April
Inside cabin from $3999 per person twin share
Oceanview cabin from $4499 per person twin share
Balcony cabin from $4999 per person twin share
- 17 night cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s Radiance of the Seas from Sydney to Honolulu
- All meals and entertainment on board
- Cruise port to hotel transfer
- 7 nights Honolulu hotel stay in Waikiki
- One-way flight Honolulu to Australia including taxes
- Single supplement, from $3000 with your own cabin & hotel room
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals, sightseeing & shore excursions not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.