Two back-to-back spectacular cruises! Fly to Buenos Aires for a 2-night stay with sightseeing, then set off on a breathtaking 14-day cruise to Antarctica. Next you will fly to Auckland, where you will board magnificent Explorer Dream for a picturesque cruise around New Zealand before sailing home to Sydney.
2020 – 17 January
Inside Cabin from $9499 per person twin share
Oceanview Cabin from $10,299 per person twin share
Balcony Cabin from $10,999 per person twin share
- Economy class flights Australia – Buenos Aires – Auckland
- Airport & cruise transfers in Buenos Aires
- 2 nights Sileo Hotel, Buenos Aires (or similar)
- Buenos Aires city sightseeing tour with English-speaking local guide
- 13 nights Antarctica Cruise on Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Ship, with all meals and entertainment on aboard – Buenos Aires to Montevideo
- 7 nights New Zealand Cruise on Dream Cruises – Explorer Dream, with all meals and entertainment on aboard – Auckland to Sydney
- 62 meals: 22 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 20 dinners
- Single supplement
- Airport & cruise port transfers in New Zealand
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals when not on board the cruises
- Sightseeing & shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Any other items not mentioned in the itinerary
This special offer ends 31 July 2019 and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.