Experience the incredible wonders of Iceland on an escorted tour. Then board your Hurtigruten winter cruise for a stupendous voyage through Norway, its fjords and the remarkable Artic Circle during Northern Lights season!
2020 – Daily from 17 January to 27 March
From $5999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia, flying with a premium airline
- Internal airfares between Iceland and Norway
- 8 nights in comfortable 3-star hotel accommodation
- 6 nights Norwegian fjords cruise in an inside cabin (upgradable)
- Daily breakfast
- Airport transfers in Iceland only
- Blue Ice Cave visit with all Safety Gear
- Entry to Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Entry to Vigelmire Lava Cave with all Safety Gear
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Norway transfers
- Meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing tour and cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.