From stunning Pacific Islands to spectacular Alaskan coastlines, this cruise package has it all. Fly to Hawaii, where you’ll overnight at Waikiki before boarding Radiance of the Seas for an unforgettable cruise to Vancouver. Then enjoy 2 nights exploring Vancouver and 7 nights cruising to Seattle on a breathtaking cruise of Alaska’s Inside Passage.
2020 – 4 May
- Inside cabin from $5499 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $5999 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $7999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Honolulu and Seattle
- 1 night Queen Kapiolani Hotel, Waikiki, Honolulu
- 10 nights Hawaiian Islands to Vancouver Cruise aboard Radiance of the Seas
- 2 nights Rosedale on Robson Hotel, Vancouver
- 7 nights Alaska Inside Passage Cruise on Emerald Princess one-way from Vancouver to Seattle
- All meals and entertainment on board the cruises
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (essential)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals, sightseeing & shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Cruise gratuities
- Other personal expenses (eg drinks, laundry)
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.