Board luxurious MSC Opera for a spectacular cruise from Italy to Greece and Israel, then enjoy a sensational tour of Turkey with all the trimmings. Don’t leave it to the last minute, this package will sell out quickly!
2019 – 18 November
2020 – 4, 26 February; 19 March
- Inside cabin from $4,999 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $5,999 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $6,299 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney to Genoa & Istanbul
- 1 night Continental Genova, Genoa pre-cruise hotel
- 12 days MED & Israel Cruise on MSC Opera – round trip from Genoa
- All meals and entertainment on the ship
- One-way economy airfare from Genoa to Istanbul
- 11 nights First Class hotels in Turkey
- 3 nights Istanbul
- 1 night Canakkale
- 2 nights Kusadasi
- 1 night Pamukkale
- 1 night Konya
- 2 nights Cappadocia
- 1 night Ankara
- Meals on Turkey tour: 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 9 dinners
- Sightseeing & services of English-speaking tour manager throughout Turkey Tour
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- All airport & cruise port transfers
- Sightseeing, entrance fees, optional tours and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
- Any items not specified in the inclusions or in the itinerary
This special offer ends soon and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is VERY limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.