Board the comfy Monserrat and embark on a cruising adventure through the archipelago’s western, central, and eastern islands. Snorkel with sea lions, discover the unusual endemic marine life in secluded bays, and hike Sierra Negra, the largest basaltic caldera in the region. With a pair of Level II Naturalist Guides at the ready to answer your questions, you’ll head home with a new perspective on nature, your planet, and maybe even yourself.
Hurry, Black Friday Sale price ends 4 December, 2019!
Departs from Quito:
2020 – 18 January; 01, 15, 29 February
Other dates and itineraries are available, please contact us for details.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Monserrat (7 nts).
- 2 Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide.
- All meals aboard the Monserrat.
- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (Isabela Island).
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre.
- Snorkelling at Chinese Hat, Isla Rábida Puerto Egas, and Punta Pitt.
- Highlands giant tortoises excursion.
- Sante Fé hiking excursion.
- Interpretation Centre Visit (San Cristóbal).
- All landings and excursions.
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits.
- Internal flights.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- International flights – contact us for an airfare quote
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Single supplement
- Meals & sightseeing not indicated in the itinerary
- National park fees, see details in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 4 December, 2019 and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.