Cruise the Pacific from Sydney to Honolulu and enjoy the ultimate holiday for rest, relaxation and escaping the daily grind. Cruising aboard Carnival Spirit, you’ll get to stop in New Caledonia and Tonga, then top if off with stunning Tahiti and time to explore the capital of Papeete as well as the tropical isles of Moorea and Bora Bora. The fun doesn’t stop there, on arrival in Honolulu you stay overnight at a well-located Waikiki hotel before travelling home on your included flight to Australia.
2020 – 24 March
Inside cabin from $2999 per person twin share
Balcony cabin from $3799 per person twin share
Single supplement from $1800
- One-way MEGA CRUISE for 18 nights on Carnival Spirit from Sydney to Honolulu
- All meals and entertainment on board the cruise
- 1 night post-cruise at Queen Kapiolani Hotel, Waikiki
- One-way economy class flight from Honolulu to Sydney
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 August 2019 and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.