This cruise-stay-fly package is a beauty! Board Royal Caribbean’s luxurious Voyager of the Seas in Sydney and cruise via Brisbane, Airline Beach, Cairns and Darwin to Singapore. Then enjoy an exciting 4-night stay to explore a city that showcases its colourful history, rich culture and gastronomic delights.
2020 – 19 April
- Inside cabin from $2999 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $3499 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $4499 per person twin share
- 15 nights Sydney to Singapore Cruise on Voyager of the Seas
- All meals and entertainment on the cruise
- Cruise Gratuities included
- Hop on Hop off Bus Day Ticket in Singapore
- 4 nights V/ Lavender Hotel, Singapore
- One-way airport transfer
- One-way economy flight from Singapore to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & Perth
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!