Cruise the Pacific from Sydney to Honolulu with Royal Caribbean aboard the magnificent Radiance of the Seas. You’ll get to stop in New Zealand and stunning Tahiti, where you’ll have time to explore the capital of Papeete as well as the tropical isles of Moorea and Bora Bora. The fun doesn’t stop there, on arrival in Honolulu you have 2 fun nights in Waikiki before travelling home on your included flight to Australia.
2020 – 18 April
Inside cabin from $2999 per person twin share
Oceanview cabin from $3499 per person twin share
Balcony cabin from $4099 per person twin share
- 18 night cruise onboard Royal Caribbean’s Radiance of the Seas from Sydney to Honolulu
- All meals and entertainment on board
- 2 nights hotel stay Honolulu
- One-way flight Honolulu to Sydney including taxes
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals, sightseeing & shore excursions not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.