We don’t need to tell you that you’ll need to act fast to get this amazing deal! Cruise from Singapore to Beijing via Vietnam, Hong Kong and Japan, with a FREE Oceanview upgrade on board Royal Caribbean’s stunning Quantum of the Seas. Plus you’ll get to spend 5 fabulous nights in Bali, a night in Singapore and a night in Beijing!
Travel Bonus: A free Oceanview upgrade is included, but it will only cost you an extra $300 to enjoy a Balcony Cabin!
2020 – 24 April
Inside Cabin from $2699 per person twin share
Oceanview Cabin FREE Upgrade (subject to availability!)
Balcony Cabin from $2999 per person twin share
- International flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth
- 9 night Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan & China cruise from Singapore to Beijing
- All meals and entertainment on board
- Cruise Gratuities
- 5 nights resort accommodation in Bali
- 1 night hotel stay in Singapore
- 1 night hotel stay in Beijing
- Single supplement
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking – those Oceanview cabins will fill quickly. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this exciting cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.