This fly-cruise package is a winner! Fly from Australia to Singapore, where you will overnight in the fascinating city. Then board Royal Caribbean’s luxurious Voyager of the Seas and cruise via Darwin, Cairns, Airlie Beach and Brisbane to Sydney.
2019 – 15 November
- Inside cabin from $1899 per person twin share
- Oceanview cabin from $2399 per person twin share
- Balcony cabin from $3399 per person twin share
- One-way economy airfare from Sydney to Singapore (other cities available for a surcharge)
- 1 night Singapore hotel pre-cruise
- 14 nights Singapore to Sydney cruise on Voyager of the Seas
- All meals, entertainment & gratuities on board
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!