Get ready to bask in the beauty of the Balkans. This Eastern Europe tour winds through countless famous landscapes, cities and landmarks. Walk along the ancient walls of Dubrovnik and cross the Dragon Bridge in Ljubljana. Explore Budapest and Vienna with passionate local guides, and drink in the beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
2019 – 25 August, 8 & 22 September
More departures available from May to September with surcharges from $200 per person
From $4199 per person twin share
- Return economy airfare from Australian Capital Cities to Munich with Emirates.
- Extra $250 from Hobart and Canberra. Extra $600 from Darwin.
- 13 nights’ accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room.
- Services of your tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip.
- 13 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- All taxes and fees
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days & airport transfers)
- Modern air conditioned coach with reclining seats, TV for showing DVDs, and toilet.
- 13 Experiences(including guided walking tours, orientation walks, driving tours of cities plus other exciting experiences)
This special offer ends 27 March, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing trip!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.