Travel to Croatia and Slovenia – Cruise to Spain, Italy & France
18-day holiday which tours Croatia before a week-long Mediterranean cruise, calling at Italy, Malta, Spain and France. This deal comes with stays in 4-star hotels, fully-guided tours, meals and more and includes return airfares on a 5-star airline.
Croatia is loved for its year-round sunshine, old-world buildings and beautiful coastline. After your flight, you’ll transfer to the seaside town of Opatija, where you’ll have some time to relax and meet with your fellow travellers. Next, drive along the Adriatic Coast to stop at Zadar where you can view Roman architecture and beautiful cathedrals before reaching the UNESCO heritage-listed town of Split.
Other trip highlights include a walking tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town, visiting Krka National Park – a magical sight of cascading falls – and exploring Slovenia’s capital, Ljubljana. You’ll then embark on a week-long Mediterranean cruise, where you’ll sail to Palermo, Valletta, Barcelona, Marseille, Genoa and Civitavecchia.
Available: 15 Nov 2018 to 28 March 2019.
- Visit seaside Opatija, with its rich history and picturesque surroundings
- Walk the cobbled streets of Split to the 4th century Palace of Diocletian
- Tour magnificent Dubrovnik, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Upper and Lower Towns in the two-tiered Croatian capital city of Zagreb
- Enjoy a farewell reception at your hotel in Bled, including drinks and canapés
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a package to suit your needs .