SAVE $1000 per person on an extraordinary escorted tour of Uzbekistan. Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals. Incredible highlights include exploring Tashkent, enjoying a traditional lunch in a house that dates back to the Rashidi dynasty, experiencing a desert yurt camp, discovering the beauty of Bukhara, dining with a local family and feeling the dynamic atmosphere or ancient Samarkand.
From $5999 per person twin share
2020 – April to November
- Small groups of maximum 22 travellers guaranteed
- Return economy flights from Australia to Tashkent
- Intra-flight: Tashkent-Urgench
- 10 nights accommodations
- 3 nights Tashkent
- 2 nights Khiva
- 3 nights Bukhara
- 2 nights Samarkand
- Train Khiva-Bukhara; high-speed train Samarkand-Tashkent
- 26 meals: 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 6 dinners (including welcome and farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Gratuities while on tour
This special offer ends 15 April, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing small group tour package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.