This ocean voyage is ideally suited for those who like to stir the imagination and pique your interest! Fly to Vancouver and spend a night exploring this great city, then board Radiance of the Seas for spectacular cruise to Japan via Sitka in Alaska, Sapporo, Hakodate and Aomori in Japan. Dazzling with the most glass of any Royal Caribbean ship, Radiance of the Seas is perfect for glacier gazing and whale watching when you aren’t wandering rugged wilderness paths onshore. This ship is your epic edge-of-the-map escape. It’s roads less travelled and high seas splendour in one unparalleled, unforgettable adventure.
Bonus: Only $100 per person extra to upgrade to an oceanview cabin. But hurry, they sell out quickly!
2020 – 3 September
Inside Cabin from $3199 per person twin share
Oceanview Cabin from $3299 per person twin share
Balcony Cabin from $3949 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Vancouver & Tokyo
- 1 night Auberge Vancouver Hotel, or similar
- 16 nights Canada to Japan Cruise via Alaska aboard Radiance of the Seas
- All meals and non-chargeable entertainment on the cruise
- Gratuities included on board the ship!
- Includes all port fees & taxes while aboard the cruise ship
This special offer ends soon, and it is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing cruise package!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.