Get ready to be wowed by this amazing deal for a spectacular Canada and Alaska holiday. Fly to Seattle where you’ll board impressive Carnival Freedom for an incredible 7-night Alaska Inside Passage cruise. Next, transfer to Vancouver where the breathtaking journey continues and your Canadian Rockies adventure takes off for a scenic tour of Jasper, Banff and Lake Louise!
2021 – 02, 09, 16, 23 30 August
2022 – 09, 16, 23, 30, May & 01, 08, 15, 22, 29 August
Inside Cabin from $4999 per person twin share
Oceanview Cabin from $5599 per person twin share
Balcony Cabin from $5999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Seattle & Vancouver
- 1 night Seattle at State Hotel or Executive Pacific Hotel
- 2 nights Vancouver at Rosedale on Robson Hotel or Atrium Hotel
- 4 days Canada Rockies Coach Tour, visiting Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff
- On tour all domestic ground transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide on Rockies tour
- 7-night Alaska Inside Passage Cruise round-trip from Seattle
- Cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Lines’ award-winning ‘Freedom’ ship in your choice of cabin
- All non-chargeable entertainment & meals on board the ship
- All pre-payable airport taxes, hotel fees, cruise taxes & port charges are included in the cost.
- Single supplement, from $2700 for your own rooms & cabin
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (required)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals, sightseeing, entrance fees & shore excursions not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 30 November, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing North America holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a cruise or tour package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.