Get ready to be wowed by this spectacular trip! Travel on Alaska Railroad’s world-famous Deluxe Dome Rail for the scenic journey to Denali National Park. Next board impressive Norwegian Jewel in in Seward for an incredible 7-night Alaska Inside Passage cruise. On arrival in Vancouver, your Canadian Rockies adventure starts, with a scenic tour of Jasper, Banff and Lake Louise.
2020 – 14, 28 May; 11 June; 23 July; 06, 20 August; 03 September
Tour/Cruise Inside Cabin from $7,499 per person twin share
Tour/Cruise Oceanview Cabin from $8,499 per person twin share
Tour/Cruise Balcony Cabin from $9,999 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Australia to Anchorage & Vancouver
- 18 nights accommodations in total
- 1 night Anchorage
- 2 nights Denali
- 1 night Seward
- 7 nights Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Cruise Line®
- 3 nights Canada Rockies Coach Tour, visiting Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff.
- 4 nights Rosedale on Robson Hotel, Vancouver, standard room, twin share
- 26 meals: 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners
- Deluxe Dome rail service to Denali National Park
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned coach (Days 2-5 & 15-18)
- Services of English-speaking tour manager (Days 2-5 & 15-18)
- All prepayable airport taxes cruise taxes, & port charges are included in the cost.
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Optional tours & shore excursions
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry, WiFi)
- Cruise gratuities
This special offer ends 31 May, 2020, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.