This special Solo Travellers trip includes a tour guide accompanying the group from Melbourne. Fly to Vancouver, where your Canadian Rockies adventure starts, with a scenic tour of Jasper and Banff. Next you will board luxurious Serenade of the Seas for a spectacular Alaska Inside Passage cruise. Flights, single accommodation, sightseeing, many meals and the services of your Australian tour guide are all included!
2020 – 24 August
Inside Cabin from $6999 per person single
Oceanview Cabin from $7799 per person single
Balcony Cabin from $8499 per person single
See the itinerary for twin share rates.
- Tour escort accompanying the group from Melbourne
- Return economy class flights to Vancouver from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- 2 nights Rosedale on Robson Hotel, Vancouver
- 3 nights Canada Rockies Coach Tour
- 7 nights Alaska Inside Passage Cruise round trip from Vancouver
- Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s award-winning ship, Serenade of the Seas, in your choice of cabin
- All meals and entertainment on board cruise
- Cruise port fees and taxes
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 31 May, 2020, but is subject to availability at time of booking and our solo tours fill quickly. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this exciting escorted tour for singles!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.