Get ready to be wowed by this spectacular trip! Board luxurious Grand Princess in Vancouver for an incredible 14-night Alaska Inside Passage cruise. When you return to Vancouver your Canadian Rockies adventure starts, with a scenic tour of Jasper, Banff and Lake Louise.
8 May from $4999
16, 20, 23 & 30 May – add $500 per person to the price
Inside Cabin from $4999 per person twin share
Oceanview Cabin from $5799 per person twin share
Balcony Cabin from $6499 per person twin share
- Return economy airfares from Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane to Vancouver
- Extra $295 from Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart. Extra $550 from Perth
- 2 nights Barclay Hotel Vancouver
- 14 nights Alaska Inside Passage Cruise on Grand Princess round trip from Vancouver with 11 ports of call
- All meals and entertainment on board the ship
- 3 nights Canadian Rockies coach tour
- Coach tour includes sightseeing & services of local guide
- Single supplement
- Visa/ESTA fees
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Airport & cruise port transfers
- Meals sightseeing & entrance fees not included in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (eg laundry)
This special offer ends 30 August, 2019, and is subject to availability at time of booking. Please view the itinerary for full details and booking conditions.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a travel package to suit your needs.
Please call us on tel: 1300 813 391 or contact us here.