Dreaming of secluded palm-fringed beaches and crystal-clear waters? The Whitsunday Islands can make all that, and more, come true! This small group adventure will take you from the coastal town of Airlie Beach to luxurious Paradise Cove, with two amazing nights spent on an authentic 100-year-old Tall ship. Spend time exploring a number of the stunning islands within the archipelago, swimming in the Coral Sea and relaxing – this is your chance to enjoy a dream holiday in paradise!
Departs Airlie Beach:
2021 – 06 & 20 January, 03 & 17 February, 03 & 17 March, 14 & 21 April, 05 & 12 May, 16 June, 14 July, 11 August, 15 September, 13 October, 15 December
From $2495 per person twin share
Single supplement from $890 to guarantee your own private room
Note: Prices may change depending on your departure date.
- 2 nights comfortable hotel accommodation in Airlie Beach
- 1-night Luxury Resort accommodation in Paradise Cove
- 2 nights accommodation on Tall Ship boat in Whitsundays
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Transport by Private Vehicle and Boat
- Included activities
- Ngaro First Nation Welcome to Country
- South Mole National Park Hike
- Falls to Paradise Waterfall & Beach Tour
- Small group (maximum 16 people)
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Date changes permitted up to 20 days prior to departure. Full inclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this amazing small group tour of tropical Queensland!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.