In a word, wow! This ultimate Queensland holiday combines the iconic Gold Coast with the lush Sunshine Coast and tropical Port Douglas! Your beach getaway starts on with a week in Surfers Paradise. Sunshine Coast is next and we’ve included a car for 14 days, so you can have fun exploring the regions and enjoying a whole range of activities. Then fly from Brisbane to Cairns, where you’ll pick up a car and head to Port Douglas. Top accomodation, car hire and a flight are all included – exploring the stunning beaches, exciting theme parks, beautiful hinterland, World Heritage-listed rainforest and Great Barrier Reef is on you 🙂
Departs Gold Coast:
2021 & 2022 – 01 February to 24 March, 25 April to 10 June, 25 July to 10 September, 10 October to 30 November*
*Price may vary depending on dates & surcharge applies during Schoolies Week.
From $2499 per person twin share
- 7 nights Gold Coast – Copacabana Holiday Apartments or Shore Apartments, standard rooms, Surfers Paradise Or Aussie Resort Apartments, standard room, Burleigh Heads
- 7 nights Sunshine Coast – Ramada Marcoola Resort or Breakfree Resort Alexander Headland, standard rooms
- 14 days car hire, compact automatic vehicle, unlimited kilometres
- Pick up Gold Coast Airport, Drop off Brisbane Airport
- One-way economy airfares from Brisbane to Cairns
- 7 days car hire, compact automatic vehicle, unlimited kilometres
- Pick up Cairns Airport, Drop off Cairns Coast Airport
- 7 nights Port Douglas – Oaks Holiday Apartments or Ramada Resort, standard rooms
This special offer ends soon and is subject to availability at time of booking. Price is based on twin share, please contact us for single rates. Full inclusions, exclusions and booking conditions are outlined in the itinerary that can be downloaded below.
Space is limited, so call us today on 1300 813 391 to find out more about this incredible Queensland holiday!
Not quite the holiday package you are after?
No problem. We can customise a tour or cruise package to suit your needs.
Please call us on 1300 813 391 or contact us here.